čtvrtek 22. prosince 2016

Week 11 Preview

Video:


Transcript:

Jeff: Well, if you thought I loved last week’s episode, you’re right, this week ???. Ozzy’s gone. Oh, that love affair is taken a hit, Amanda is all alone now. James with Parvati, major trouble in this relationship. James is not have it anymore. He’s not have it.
Parvati: you wouldn't give me credit for having a plan anyways.
James: Why would i think that?
Parvati: Because that's pretty much how you've been acting towards me this whole time.
James: That's a lie.
Parvati: That I'm stupid.
James: No,i didn't say you were stupid. I said you were selfish,not stupid.
Jeff: By the way, Parvati is still in it. Ozzy’s gone, Parvati is still here. And we get a Tribal Council, how many times I have it said this season? My job droppes tonight. I can tell you tonight that the crown the James gave to Ozzy who can now take it from Ozzy’s head and give it to somebody else. I'll leave the decision up to you who’s made the biggest blunder so far in the history of Survivor. ?? We got a lot of choices. Survivor, Fans vs Favorites, enjoy it.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat