čtvrtek 22. prosince 2016

Week 10 Preview

Video unavailable

Transcript:

Jeff: This week on Survivor, for my money, it's about one event and that is up until this week, James, from China, held the distinction of the biggest blunder of all time. He had two idols and he didn’t play either one of them. He got voted out. He got voted out with two idols. Tonight, the crown goes off of James head and onto someone else's head because in my opinion that blunder is topped this week.
Probst: (in game) Somebody just made a deal that’s gonna cost them their spot in this game.

Jeff: It’s amazing and it continues to keep this threat going of season in which everytime we get to Tribal Council you really do not know what’s going to happen. And my job dropped Tribal Council after Tribal Council after Tribal Council. This is our 16th season and still, people are getting blindsided, they’re making mistakes. It’s crazy, it’s why this season as I said a couple of times is one of the my all-time favorites. I think you’re gonna love this week’s episode of Survivor, Fans vs Favorites.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat